How Can I Help You and Our Students?


I left the Summer Institute in Digital Literacy with a few questions:
What will I do next?  
How will I implement what I have learned?
How can I help teachers with digital media in their curricula?

I began composing an email to the teachers at my school discussing the ways in which I can help them. Thank goodness I did not send it because the reality of sending a wordy to teachers at the beginning of the school year, let alone in the summer, was that it would be read by a handful. 
I decided to create a graphic and shared it with the awesome School Librarian's Workshop Facebook tribe.  I received a lot of positive feedback and constructive ideas which resulted in the final graphic which I will be emailing teachers to grab their attention and get them thinking about ways I can maybe help them when school starts next month!  

Comments