My blogging adventure begins...

I am a planner.

I am a Type A, slightly OCD, highly organized planner.

It is a blessing and a curse that I like to research and plan every detail before embarking on something new.  Blogging is something new to me.  I have been reading blogs, researching how to write blogs, learning how to use widgets, thinking of the perfect blog name, figuring out how to use design features, (the list goes on)... for I can't even tell you how long.

I have written blog posts in my head but never on the screen because I am too busy planning the blog...because I want it to be perfect.

But today I am going to give up perfection.

I am going to jump in and start.

If you happen to join me on my blogging journey, please be patient with me as it won't be perfect (and that's okay)...deep breath... and diving in.


Comments